|Date:||November 30, 2015|
Since the ICASA 2008, conference evaluation has become a permanent feature and ICASA 2015 will be the fourth in the series to be systematically evaluated. The objective of the evaluation is to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the conference and to assess its immediate and short term outcomes. In line with this objective, the Society for AIDS in Africa (SAA), the organisers of ICASA, is seeking inputs of delegates to inform the strategic focus of future ICASAs.
The results of the conference evaluation will provide authentic feedback for the Society for AIDS in Africa (SAA) and its partners to improve the quality of organization, management and content of future ICASA programs and to ensure the conference remains relevant to stakeholders.
The evaluation comprises:
- A pre-conference survey to be completed online before 29th November;
- Focus groups discussion to be held on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd December, 2015 at 1:30pm or 6:00pm at the conference venue;
- Exhibitors interviews to be conducted from 1st to 3rd December at the conference venue;
- 1st post-conference survey online to be completed by delegates between 4th and 7th December; and
- 2nd post conference survey will be conducted 6 months after the ICASA 2015 Conference.
Please note that all information given by delegates and exhibitors in this evaluation will be delinked from all personal identifiers and therefore the results cannot and will not be traced back to any specific individual. All information given will be anonymous and kept confidential.
Please kindly download the 1st post- ICASA 2015 questionnaire, complete and submit it on 4th December prior to your departure.
Thank you for accepting to complete the questionnaire.